Friday, April 8, 2016

Yo yo (Jan. 25, 2016)

Hey all! This week has been great!

So Elder Huff went to Summerfield - one of my old areas! That's pretty exciting! I'm still here with Elder Norconk! He has a slack line!  Also, he is is tall! 

This week has been good - one of our investigators slipped up on something so we pushed his date back for February 6 and were really hoping he can overcome!

Ella is great!  She is reading and preparing for baptism this weekend! So we're super excited!

I'm loving the mission right now! We got a new zone leader and he's a nice guy!

We had some snow days and couldn't drive or bike so it was a long couple days but had some fun! Also, church was canceled so that was sad but also fun cause we did a district conference call and shared our testimonys and it was powerful!

We also had a world wide missionary broadcast from Salt Lake.  I guess the first time for over a decade! And now it's gonna be a yearly thing I guess! Nothing really new. We got taught by some great people!

I love all of you! I'm grateful for your love!

📫Your Missionary ElderNelson😀




No comments:

Post a Comment