Monday, April 11, 2016

"Yeah, I'll be transferred due to a bed bug infestation" (March 7, 2016)

Thanks so much for all the love!  I would love some house warming gifts such as nutrition snacks maybe jerky, chips, protein, music, and candy and notes, thanks! God will bless you....😏

This week has been pretty wild so I came down to Catawba and found out we were living at the Fortmill elders apartment because of the bed bug infestation....... That's right - our apartment has had 5 treatments and
they continue to find them until this point.  I guess  - hey may be gone..... I'm not sure how I feel! So we moved back in on Saturday!!!

We went to a lot of people's houses and found a lot.  We also had a stake luau and it was off the chain!!  We went out on teams with a member to find some home teaching family's and this guy we found was totally the guy and he had a gun in his right hand behind the door.......... Yeah this was on the Indian reservation.....So yeah I'm excited!

I'm with Elder Peterson! He's from Twin Falls Idaho! He is 3 months into the mission and is a solid buck!! He wrestled in high school!

Here's some photos! Thanks for all you do for me I sure do love it!  Please let me know what I can do or pray for!! #iwill.







No comments:

Post a Comment