Friday, April 15, 2016

"Shut Up and Listen to me!" (March 14, 2016)

Wow it's been a quick week! Like if you agree👍 jk.

A lot of stuff has gone down this week we have seen a lot of miracles!  We were looking through some formers and found a girl by the name of Holly and she basically vanished right before her baptism date.  Well now she's back so we are teaching her again and she has the cutest baby but he's so sick right now so we're hoping he will get well!

We also had zone meeting and one of my mtc peeps is our zone leader so we kinda have some trust there so it's nice and he's funny! Also, there is a missionary here who doesn't hug? Isn't that weird? My mind gets blown and I have a hard time liking this kid just because that but I'm gonna work on it!!!,
We actually got to talk with one of the sisters from the district 2 videos! I'll send a picture she is so hilarious!

So while talking to this crazy guy he tells us that wolfs went to the ocean thousands of years ago and said amongst themselves "dang there's a lot of food in there" and so they become the killer whales?? So yeah
that was a good convo! I love them!

The old chief of the tribe here just found out he has cancer.  His name is chief blue and he is like the nicest man in the ward!!

It's warming up here so that's always nice!!

We played ball with some Mexican kids and got schooled but I was proud of myself! And we taught them the message of the Restoration and will return this weekend to baptize them!!!!!😃😃😃

Love you all thanks for all you do for me ...I love you! Please let me know what I can do to help!





No comments:

Post a Comment