Monday, April 11, 2016

"I remember standing in the hoodTellin' my partner, and my momma, everything gonna be all good" (Feb. 22, 2016)

This week has been off the chain!!

Nicole and Ben are so great! I love them! They're gonna get married on March 12 and if I get transferred I'm gonna have to sneak back to see that! FYI next week is transfers.

There is a part member family and the daughter that's about to turn 12 and myself get along pretty well and we're working on learning the dance moves to the nay nay and whip song. It's pretty funny!  They haven't come to church in awhile but Clair (the daughter) is reading and loving the Book of Mormon! We hope one day they can come back! Love them!

We got Price and he's the best - so hilarious! The other day we were joking around and he's hilarious! I'll send a video of a phone call we had with him! Hahah he is still alive. He's gonna be baptized soon!

Brother Henire just bought a Corvette and so naturally we set it up so I could drive in it so we went on splits and I got to ride with him and he throw down! Haha we drove pretty careful and safe for sure😉

We had a family history event down in Charlotte and it was a blast.  They had all these fun pictures thingies and we took a few!

My companion has a go-pro so we film contacts and we got a pic of me talking to this guy it's great!

Love you all so much I'm grateful for encouraging words and love I receive each week!

Find Christ more! Love you!!!!! Elder Nelson










No comments:

Post a Comment