Sunday, April 24, 2016

Elder Nelson (April 4, 2016)

My glorious week!!'

So Holly is getting baptized this weekend! I'm so excited for her! She is on fire and loves reading.  Also, a part member family in my last ward had their baby and he's so cute. I'll try to send a photo!

This week we got a hacky sack? And played on pday and it's pretty fun!  Also, went on an exchange with Elder Rounds this last week and he's an exciting kid.

While walking on the reservation we started off with one dog and then dogs came from everywhere and joined our pack.  By the end there was so many dogs I was so scared I was gonna be killed by them, but I guess all you have to do is yell "go home" and they turned right around and left.  It was pretty neat!!!

While playing with the hacky sack before General Conference started
the second time I accidentally kicked it on top of the church building😱 so Elder Peterson got on my shoulders as I tried to squat him.  I forgot all the teachings of my mother and thrusted my knees up
then pulled my back up from a bad position and completely destroyed my back.  While doing this I had thrown my companion off and he had landed on his back and we both laughed in pain for a good minute or so😂😂😂😂.

Thanks again for listening to my message. I love you all and hope we can share the gospel in many ways this week!!!

I love this song.
3. I am a child of God.
Rich blessings are in store;
If I but learn to do his will
I’ll live with him once more.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.

📫ElderNelson😀




No comments:

Post a Comment