Friday, April 8, 2016

"A Strange Thing in the Land" (Feb. 16, 2016)

Well sorry I didnt write yesterday it was a "work" day!

So here's the exciting news! Nicole and Ben are getting married in March and she's gonna get baptized after!!! I love them they are the ones I was da'ing with last week at church!

So we taught these 3 little boys -names from older to younger: Brandon, Andrew and Bruce! We went back for a third appointment and they had 3 pages of notes on doctrine from the teachings of Joseph Smith, but we
helped them understand and they're still feeling good about it!!

We had zone conference and I was so out of it for some reason I was kinda star gazing in the gym and we were role playing and president started to walk up to us and we were practicing asking inspired questions and I said this long stupid question and he turned around and watched other kids and then yesterday we get a call from the zone leaders about a business item that needed to be shared during district meeting tomorrow and one was to not complicate inspired questions! Hahah totally my bad!

We took photos With the Me car from Talledega nights.

This week went by quick!

I love Christ and His forgiveness! I know He lives!

Love you all! Please write back if you want blessings😉









No comments:

Post a Comment