Sunday, April 24, 2016

Elder Nelson's Email (March 28, 2016)

My weekly email to those I love.

Here I am siting in my new apartment.... 

So this week has been full of exciting movements. First, we finally moved into our own place and it was fun.  We got most of the missions office staff here and some elders from up the way.  Then, after the move we helped some members with a move and some gardening  -it was fun.

We met with Holly and we asked how this time was different from the last time she met with missionary's and she said it just feels right and she is loving it! She made it to church and so we're excited to see her baptized after General Conference! She is on fire -we love her!

There's this guy somewhere that says some funny stuff and he's from Jersey or something so I quote him a lot -but the other day in a Sunday School class we had the Stake Presidency teach us and one was teaching about
hope and while he did this man probably said, and I quote, "I think that's where the faith comes in" 5 to 5 times during that hour block.  It was hilarious!  I'm not kidding! I can't get over how funny that was to me!!!

Nothing too now - we're in a small apartment!

Thanks for all the support and love we love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment