Friday, April 15, 2016

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent (Feb. 29, 2016)



Yolo family! This is a great time to be serving our Savior! We had a few people at church that will be baptized soon!!!
I'm going to South Carolina a place called Catawba... it's a Indian reservation. I'm excited but sad cause we got some exciting things!  Price made it to church and will be baptized on the 12th. Also, Nicole and Ben will be married on that same day!

It's been great here and I feel as Jesus did when he had to leave the Nephites 3 Nephi 17:6 "and he said unto them: Behold, my bowels are filled with compassion towards you."

We were able to see a lot of people and have a lot of good visits.  Here's a photo of Price as well as Courtney.
Thanks for all of you... I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment