Friday, April 8, 2016

Don't look at her in the face! (Feb. 8, 2016)

Hey y'all thanks again for turning in this week here from Carolinas finest ๐Ÿ˜
I'm gonna give you the 401 on the work here in Concord this week! We don't stop believing that's for sure!

We had Zone Meeting this week and it was fun!  We had like 4 companionships have different topics to have discussions on and this one Elder goes on with a story for about 10 minutes and I couldn't stop laughing due to the fact that there was no discussion happing.  I just think I he didn't know what exactly he needed to do so by the end I had tears in my eyes and was bowed down asking for forgiveness...

Word got out that I'm the 2 Nephite..............๐Ÿ˜

We went to a soup kitchen and it was a blast!  Everyone was so excited about the super bowl and how the Panthers were gonna win. hahahah but sad news anyways.  We had a blast!  We got to really see all the good
people in that soup kitchen and I was humbled.

We decided that we didn't want to go find people this Saturday so we set a slack line up in the park and planned on contacted and walking on the line and it turned out to be a success! A member caught a picture of us talking with this family and they were really great! It turned out really good!  Got to talk to more people then normal so
probably gonna do it again!!  My comp is sick at it!  I can only like walk the line and he jumps around on his butt and stomach and does all these cool spins it's so crazy! I'm gonna learn!!!

We went to a investigators house and me and her have a plan to do a dance routine and get it on film so that's in the making!

One of the part members told me he was gonna ask his girl to marry him tomorrow and then hopefully they'll get married in March and she can finally be baptized! I would be so happy to be here for that - I love them!!๐Ÿ˜.

I love you all can't wait to help with anything please let me know what I can do to help!!

Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment