Sunday, June 26, 2016

Just go ahead and feel this pillowcase (June 20, 2016)

My good people of the world I wish to give a shot out to my father the best man around the one who can uplift anyone's day! And who has taught me many lessons through his love inspired correction.

Well nothing to funny happend other then I was inspired to drink some soda and then I had to use the restroom so we stopped at one and come to find out the lady at the cashier position called out "elders" and
we turned around and talked with her.  Her mother is a active member of the ward. She had recently lost her home to a fire and was slowly being prepared to move back in with her mother and have the support she needs to be baptized! We are very excited.

Each day we find more joy. I love each one of you more then you can realize!  The excitement comes into my heart when I think about each one of you meeting your goals in life with the Savior by your side.

Gilbert blues funeral was this week and around 800 people came.  Everytt and I were ushers for it and it was great! But they think they have this traditional thing where they play the dreams and sing Indian stuff but Gilbert asked them not to before he died he just wanted a dedicatory prayer. So the sun was out shining and after they gave the prayer right when he said amen thunder strikes and it starts pouring rain and they try to do all the stuff Gilbert said not to do and it
was epic!!! L

Love you.


📫ElderNelson😀

No comments:

Post a Comment