Saturday, June 25, 2016

Beep Bop... Elder Nelson (May 30, 2016)

Yello my people! I bring happy news! I'm staying Catawba for another 6 weeks✈️ 😬

Okay so here's the week in a nut shell.  I would like if you could close your eyes and imagine with me you are on one of those dreamy looking streets where there's trees on both side almost falling on top of you and imagine light mist of rain every where and then every person we talk to says "I'm good I got Jesus" or "I got to the baptist church down the street" after you just told them that no other church has the correct authority then ours..........
That's the week!!!

Jk I did beat an all time high of how many bottles of waters I drank this week it was 20, 16.9oz water bottles.😏.

Elder peterson is leaving to Burlington! And I get elder Everett from STG!!!

Chris is doing better for a minute we thought he was gonna pass but he pushed through! Now we got a service project at his house to show some ward love!!

After teaching some young kids I had to show them how us STG boys do it so I did a Backflip and their minds were blown!!

This is a picture of my desk,..

Last week on pday we went fishing and failed but it was a good time!!

Once again I leave my love with y'all I hope to hear from you this week it uplifts my day!! 😍😍😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment