Saturday, June 25, 2016

Elder Daniel Nelson 4 (April 25, 2016)

What a week!
Couple funny things happend!
1. We met this guy that thought we were the cops and almost lost his mind then after he found out we weren't he said come in look I have a kid? And then pushed us back out front?? Funny huh?
2. While speaking with this man he said he didn't think we are all children of God! And that was a fun bash totally won and felt great cause we confounded him! Yay! We don't do that a lot don't worry I was just pumped when the promise came true which says I will give you in the very moment the words you will need! 🙏

But we had this great lesson with this man named Eric and he asked why we came on a mission? And I shared with him how I thought it was one of the only ways I could change my life and I know that is one
reason why I am serving to not only change other lives but my own as well! I'm grateful for it!

Well i felt weird this week like I wasn't doing something right and then I realized that I haven't been praying each morning so I changed that and I feel so much better it's pretty neat! ✋

After district meeting we asked a member if we could eat at his house and he was down so we made tomato sandwiches... Dukes with salt and pepper and bread with a fatty tomato piece in the middle!  It was pretty good I liked it! But then he cooked up fried okra??!!
Nasty😵😵😵😵

I went to my first seminary class ever in my life! Yay I'll send a photo it was really fun and interesting!

Well I love you all and am thankful for the many wishes and letters I hope to return all letters! Keep me accountable! Love you!!




DOING CATAWBA POTTERY


No comments:

Post a Comment