Saturday, June 25, 2016

7 times 70 (June 6, 2016)

Good night.

Story #1
Elder Everett is now my companion and I couldn't be more excited! He is from Alaska? Can you believe? Anchorage? Yeah he's legit! And he has 2 older brothers and a little sister! Their family and himself was born in STG and most of his family is from STG! And most of them live there!!

Story #2
The Coopers are on date!! Yay!! But it's in the later part of July so we're hoping they push it closer to earlier July so I can be there! But we're still very excited!

Story #3
Decided to make it to presidents fireside and so we invited this less active member who served here maybe 10 years ago and he's kinda lost his way so we went up there and after the meeting he decided he needed taco van tacos so we looked around for probably an hour and we told him we needed to be home but he continued to look so we just laughed it off and waited tell he took us home! It was funny I'll send a photo!! FYI I look super fat...... It's cause it's true.........

Story #4
Holly was asked to give the opening prayer at church and she said she had a dream where she was given the things she needed to say the night before and it was a powerful spiritual experience! She is doing really
good! And is still reading and working!!

Story #5
Rachel S.! She is a recent convert that made it to the temple and had such a powerful experience with doing baptism for her dead!!

So we got to do some pottery and I'll send a picture of the thing I made!!

Love you so much! Please let me know what I can do to help you!! When I say "you" I mean each one of you individually.







No comments:

Post a Comment