Saturday, June 25, 2016

Elder Daniel Nelson 5. (May 2, 2016)

Hi..

After we worked hard all day and didn't find anyone we were walking and this guy stopped us and said I'm looking for truth and we had a very powerful lesson with him! It felt good to know God is preparing those that will receive him!!!!

It rained pretty hard while we were out and I could hardly drive the car doing like 10 miles an hour and we came up on this huge puddle thing and all these people would drive into it a little then back out cause they were scared they would lose there car and it would disappear or something it was fun!!!

Nothing crazy a lot of people couldn't make it to church cause the rain was so crazy so a lot of people ended up not making it so we all had to bear our testimony because there was a lot of time and the usual testimony bearers didn't make it! So I got to and it felt good bishop didn't fire me so were good!!!!!!

Love you all thanks for the letters the mean a lot! Let me know what I can do to help!

My testimony -I believe that through obedience to Him ☝️🙌 we can return to live with him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment