Saturday, June 25, 2016

Elder Daniel Nelson 6 (May 9, 2016)

Hello my peeps!

Exciting, this week starts with a good ole famished pday! It was full of pottery making and other fun stuff!

Get this miracle story - so on fast Sunday we fasted for more elect people to teach and be ready for baptism and on Monday morning we get a refferal from California.  We call her and she says I have a good friend who lives out there and he wants to hear the gospel and is so prepared! So on Tuesday we went and saw him and he was so ready loves it and wanted to be baptized on June 22!!!   We're pumped to help him... he has a few habits he will have to cut but he will!!

The next day a part member family we have been working with messaged us and said she was ready to be baptized!!!!!! We're so excited it's glowing from our faces!!!

We had lunch at Hardee's and it had destroyed my entire lower part of my body if you know what I mean 😕💩 but it's all good were living the dream now!

We helped out the older people here in the tribe set up a event to sell pottery and other things so they can live off! Some of the pottery was in the 3- 4 hundreds area it was crazy!!!

Had a really spiritual experience with my family over the computer yesterday for Mother's Day and I just want to give a shout out to her (my mom).  I love her and she's really the best!! Love you mom!!!


I love you all please write back with questions for my next weeks email!
Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment