Saturday, August 22, 2015

I cannot give up because I am the only one who can cause me to fail to receive exaltation 8/17/2015

Welcome to the life of Elder Nelson!!

Thanks again for tuning in this week for my weekly letter of inspiration!  I have received so many letters this week and am enjoying them.  Please continue to send even more so I can enjoy my funny and loving family and friends!!

🔹it's always the hardest to start a letter that usually takes me about 45 to an hour! #jk hope I'm lighting up the crowd for This weeks letter! Please write back so I can know you're reading and enjoying.  Also if you have any questions I would love to respond to the entire body instead of each of you cause we can learn more about what's going on and I can feel more productive in my emails! But if you want to ask personal questions I would love those to!!

🔸this week while looking for a member we had no idea who so we decided to pray. it was about closing time😔 but then we both had an idea about a member and gave him a call and after he agreed to come we remembered
that he was a teacher and the person we were gonna see was a teacher as well!! Miracles happen!!!

🔷 while on exchange with elder Wagstaff in Lake Field we went to this investigators house and they were very frustrated at the moment and didn't want to chat because they had lost a lens to their daughters glasses.  We shared a quick message and asked if we could pray and look for it! My personal feeling at this moment was excited.  I thought we would find it in seconds... my faith was very high!! So after about 5 minutes and after learning that they have turned the house upside down my faith had gone out the window and back to Utah! And
begin to think how long will we look cause we will never find it!!  Then when all hope was lost the member we were with looks down and the lens is right next to him! He picks it up and I was slapped by a spiritual hand! Hahah but really it was a miracle! Also they made it to church this Sunday and brought 2 friends!!! I love God!

I finished the Book of Mormon this week! And loved ever bit of  it and can't wait to read it again! I know the Book of Mormon is true and because I have found this out I know that I'm loved and that no matter how many times I mess up God is always helping me to be better and setting up a plan for me to use the atonement to return to him!

😇this kid named Gregory saw us biking around and came up to us and wanted to know how he could ride around on bikes and share about God!  We are excited to show him how! Will let you know anything else next week!!!! God loves us!

😘I was talking about my family this week with a member and I love you all so very much and am grateful for the support I had and have to be on a mission!!!! Smooches!!

While biking this sketchy van came up to us and come to find out it's a super less active and we took the ride and I got a picture!

Also, brother Dawson asked me to cut his hair I was excited to do it!! I love you all so much and am grateful for all you do!! Please pray for those in need!!

Also don't think your so bad that God doesn't want to hear from you!  As a representative of Jesus Christ and our Father he loves to hear from you! And help you!

God bless our country and those who need God!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment