Saturday, August 22, 2015

One candle can light a thousand 7/27/2015

Oh man do I have a story for you all!  

This week has been great!  I love all the messages and love I received this week.  I feel the prays and am grateful!!

We met this lady named Mandy! She is great.  We first knocked on her door and got talking and she talked about how she had been watching a movie on Mormons and that she knows somewhat of the restoration! She
loved the message and committed to be baptized on the 22 of next month! Yay!! Super exciting!!

I was able to go on a exchange with Elder Sherman. He's super fun. While we were out there was a couple funny story's!

First, we met this guy named Brandon! He was a little crazy and stopped us while biking on a super busy road. He walked probably 5 miles to get a movie from wal mart???? So we got talking and finally he said "lets pray........ Shoot I'll even pray" his face goes pale "I haven't prayed in years" starts praying and I didn't catch much but
something I did went something like this" please bless these guys that they'll be A okay!"

Second story! While biking home elder Sherman tells me of a raspberry plant on the side of the street on the way home. I was a little skeptical but had to follow. He said he had been eating it and beguiled me into eating it! Thus Adam and eves traditional continues!! But really the raspberry was pretty good!

We had a very exciting baptism for a child named cooper! He is the best!  While the second counselor was welcoming them into the ward he showed them a sharp and rough looking rock! And then showed them a
little smooth rock and asked them what the difference was.  One of the kids said its black and another said its softer and another said  smaller! And the second counsel said yes it's smoother and told the kids that by living the gospel you'll become like this rock and the little kid shouted were gonna become BLACK??? And we all laughed
pretty hard!!!

This week I had so many good people help me get a leather man for my bday and I am so grateful🙏 thank you all so much!!

I love you all so much and love hearing from you.  Please let me know what I can do to help!





No comments:

Post a Comment