Saturday, August 22, 2015

Each of God's children count! 7/20/2015

Thank you also much for the wonderful letters and packages that I received this week!!! I'm so grateful for all that you all do for me to help me stay sane and relaxed out in the mission field! I'm grateful for it. #Partycentral

This week has been a blast!  We had a lot of success due to the amount of fun we were able to have! I learned a couple new things: Number one - I can now throw a cowboy rope thingy and hit a chair and grab the chair.  It's amazing!  There's a kid from Texas that is a super farmer kid.  He's hilarious and has a lot of rope to throw!

So when I went on exchanges with the zone leaders and they had the rope in their home and I was able to learn how to throw it.  They also taught me all the things I need to know as a district leader!

We were able to meet with less active member named Angela... she was a hoot. We showed up at her house about Saturday night at 8 o'clock.  She was about to go to a different church in the morning.  She hasn't been in contact with the church for about two years.  We were able to talk her into maybe coming to church this week. She ended up not making it.  We will be able to meet with her tonight and hopefully be able to set some more goals for her to shoot for.  The funniest part was she called Brigham Young a pimp and that the Brigham Young University is just a pimp school! #mormonproblems

I've mentioned Brother Dawson before, but we have a new thing we made up. Code name through another brother Dawson's code name is "Papa bear" Elder Galbraiths name is "Lonewolf." Here is the finale... my code name is "cobra."  It's pretty funny when they call each other.  We use these names and also when we shoot text messages and everything is in code #wegohard

I'm so grateful for all the love and support! Please call my mom and dad and tell them I love them and that their the best parents in the world! Love you both!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment