Saturday, August 22, 2015

We got the bread we got the meat it's getting late time to eat! 8/3/2015

Have I told yall how much I love you lately!!!! Don't know what I would do with out each one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the love letters and glitter! #jk but really thanks for the letters!

Someone told me this week that each one of us is gonna have to stand up in a world where the cool thing is to sit down! I know it's true we need to step it up!

I love life but more then I love life I love my family and friends! Love yall!!

Here's the thing with missionary work... it's like you hit a down hill patch and get on your feet then the hills and the rough spots come up and you slow down and lose your footing and struggle!

Early in this week we were able to help this girl move out just me and my companion and it was a blast.  we moved so many things and they were so proud of us and most of you know where I get my energy from... that's
right... compliments and love!! So I was on fire!!! 😍

FYI transfers came up and nobody in the whole district is getting transferred! Yay!!

I have been using my leatherman to my best efforts and I cannot find something it can't handle! Thanks again!!😀

we went swimming🏊the other day #jk just wanted to use that emoji!

Had dinner with this really great family and it was a totally blast.  most of you know how much I love drama and hanging out with girls and that's exactly what we did!!! If it would have been appropriate to get my eyebrows waxed I tots would have done it!!!

I have a testimony that Christ loves each of us and that he will be with us and is waiting.  When we're ready to turn around and look for him he'll be there!

A quote I kinda came up with this week give me some feed back!!!

"You think this life is important wait till you get to the next"

This quote was done by ELDER DANIEL A NELSON if anyone try's to take
it I'll take you!!!!! 😲

Thanks again for all you do! I love each one of you!! N



No comments:

Post a Comment