Saturday, August 22, 2015

Have you been changed by your mission or by Christ? 8/10/2015

Omg I have the best support system! Thank you all so much for the encouragement and love! It keeps the engine running! #theengineisme.

Really good week. found out one of my old zone leaders is my new zone leader so I'm excited!! Love that guy!!

We saw some miracles this week!!  We had one of those really sad days that makes you want to quit, and
so I was laying in the grass and elder Galbraith was sitting there!  And then this lady walks up and says "are you'll from the Lds church" and we said yes we are.  She was very excited and told us about how she was gonna order a Book of Mormon and so you can guess how that meeting went and so we're excited to see her again!!!!!!!!!

Lisa is a lady we have been working with since I got here and she just hasn't wanted to progress! So we had a drop lesson telling her that she needs to step it up and it was so sad totally broke my heart! I have some how made it so I love people in a short time. That's probably the reason RMs get married so quick!!#haha!  But then she showed up to church the next week!! Haha crazy we will see what happens!!!

We met this Asian man last night that yelled at us and we hardly understood a word he said.  It was pretty funny! He told us to go back to our preacher and learn more before we came back to his house!!  Hahah God bless Merica!!

In one of the videos I sent of us hitting golf balls into the pond.  That guy (like have talked about a bit brother Dawson?) he was on the other side and we didn't really know until we hit one and he yelled like he got hit... it was pretty funny!! Hahahah!

Anyways, thanks for all you all do! Love you all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment