Sunday, September 6, 2015

We are Christians!!!!!

Hey! Yall are my A Team!

So I want to share my love with y'all! I am grateful for all you do for me.  Thanks again!  Please continue to send me emails and letters and love!

This week has been very spiritual! We had a Zone Conference and when we were about to eat lunch our president had the lady's that came to prepare the lunch stand in the middle of us missionary's and we sang "We'll bring the world his truth" and it was such a powerful experience!  We all could barely finish the song! I love sharing the gospel!  It's truly the most powerful work here on earth!!!

We had a lesson with a less active and she talked about all the things that she has struggles with and all these little things that don't really matter in my mind and the whole time her and the two ladies we brought were crying and sharing stories! It finally came to the point where I was able to throw down and get real! So I figured I was gonna say something along the lines of all this doesn't matter if the Book of Mormon is true cause God has his Prophet on earth and he is President Monson and he leads us to righteousness, but instead I started to talk
about eternal family's and the importance of that and I cried the whole time.  It was so weak sauce of me, but I guess the spirit wanted me to share something else!! Anyways, I love eternal families and I cannot wait to be with mine again someday. I know it's true God does love us and he cares for us and wants us to be with him one day! So keep trying!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week I was thinking about the success I have had since I have been in Colfax (5 months) and I know I have shared some good stuff and a lot of good has come of it! But to be honest with myself, not a lot has happened and it's really disappointing to look at that!! But here's where the good stuff comes into place.  So I talked it over with my Zone Leaders and I now understand that I don't mind knocking on thousands of doors a day and having people tell me I'm wrong.  I don't mind all that but it's not the best thing I could be doing so now instead of knocking I will be calling and instead of working hard physically, I will work hard mentally with the phone with Facebook with emails.  I'm just so excited to work and see progression!!!

Also, my new Zone Leader was one of my old ones and he rocks! 

I love you all so much and am grateful for all you do!! Thanks again for the amount of love and kindness you all bring into my life!  We all need to look for ways to improve, the gospel of Jesus Christ will help!

Love you all please write back and share love❤️









No comments:

Post a Comment