Monday, September 21, 2015

I'm not sure what to do with my hands!

This has been a fun week! It doesn't feel like PDay so that's nice!  💫I'm getting transferred! So on to the next area where I will be a tool in Gods hands!

Thanks for all the letters and uplifting emails! I love support so if your bore don't get idle write me! Hahahah

We had some miracles this week.  One of them was with a lady named Temisha.  She was walking her garbage out and we ran up on her and started talking to her.  She thought we were gonna mug her but we assured her
that we were only missionary's sent from our Father that is in Heaven!  She liked talking with us and we were able to share some about the Restoration! Her son came up and had some fun talking.  We are gonna be seeing
them tonight and were just super excited!

My companion has been feeling under the weather but is getting back on his feet and were gonna rock it this week!!

It has been sad saying good bye to this area but I know it will be fine if I put my trust in the Lord!

Well wish I had more story's but i don't sorry!

Love you all hope all is well and remember God loves you and wants you to talk to him (pray) so don't wait!


This is Todd.  He's a less active member of the church and we have
had a lot of fun with him of late.







No comments:

Post a Comment