Monday, September 21, 2015

Ain't no party like a Holy Ghost party cause a Holy Ghost party don't stop!!

Hey yallsins it's your boy Elder Nelson! This week has been great!!  I am now in Concord!

New Address:
484 Camrose Circle 
Concord, NC
28025

Would love any house warming gifts!

Thanks again for all the emails and other great things! I have been blessed because of you all!!!!!!

Giving a shout out to those that represent the Nelson click be you!

I feel like I could be a rapper!

Okay let me get started! I am now with Elder Hatch! He is from California south part! He is around my age and we laugh all day... it's out of control! I'm loving this transfer so much! So some good story's I will now tell!

We met this lady and we started to talk about doctrine and she wanted to talk about speaking in tongues so we wanted to hear this in action and so we dug and dug and finally we heard her pray in tongues.  It sounded like baba Bella villa ba ve la nevha po Je Ni.  It was so different so as we listened in me and my companion kept our peace and tried to understand where it came from and she explained that she didn't understand what she said but she controls when it comes out and when it stops! Anyways, thought you would like to understand speaking
in tongues from a Penecostal church!

Also, there is a church here where the man that started it claims he is the Holy Ghost reincarnated and his name is sweet daddy Madison!  Totally true story!


Our district here is kinda small.  We have 3 companionships in it!  We have 3 sisters in our ward as well as us. They are the sister training leaders so that's fun.
 
We have this new saying "pop the lid" and we're talking about the lid of our faith and how we need to not limit ourselves and work hard-corely!

Miracles were happening here in Concord!   We were biking and saw this lady she told us we would have to come have dinner one day and we were like yeah sure and then she went inside and we had no idea who she was
so we knocked on the door and talked with her and she is a member and wants us to teach her daughter in law! So great full!!!

I love this work!  I know God has called us to the work! I am so fearful for this chance I feel like I'm truly being changed by Christ! I love His Atonement! I know we can feel the cleansing power of repentance as we act! I love each one of you and hope you won't be shy and reach out to me and share your love! I love letters!

Thanks again!  Love you so much! I love you!

Love love love love each one of you! I know God loves each of us more then we love our smartphones or iPads!


No comments:

Post a Comment