Sunday, January 10, 2016

North Carolina Boy Now!!

What up! I would love to hear from you all doing this season time!  I miss you! Really though!

So how's the world? Saw some crazy stuff on the news the other day while eating at Micky dees! Glad I don't have to stay up to date on all that sadness! But I can focus on the brith of Christ this season and it's really neat to think about how he was born a short 2015 years ago!!!

This week I got to go on a exchange with elder Mautz! He's phenomenal!  He grew up in so Cal! Looks like Harry Potter even though I don't really know how he looks. We had some good convos and learned a lot.  We were
able to do some service for this member and he gave us a bench set with a lot of weights!

Also, got to go on a exchange with elder Skinner and we had a good time.  I stepped in like 2 different poops and got poop all over the place like no joke on my pants my socks all over the inside of the car.  It's a total mess but no worries... we cleaned it.

Okay some great stuff happend this week! We met this lady named Wanda.  She was taking some stuff inside to her house and we asked to help and she was down so we busted it out and shared the new Christmas video "A Savior is born!"  She loved it and wants to find Christ more this season so we will be seeing her soon!!

One of our investigators went to Palmyra, New York and got to visit all the historical sites and we are so excited for her to get into the waters and get clean! She's great!!!

Well here's something else! We had Zone meeting and we were told to bring white elephant gifts so we did and it turned out pretty good and president showed up and was so nice gotta love him!

In gospel principles we were talking about the second coming and I was on a different topic in my mind.  I was thinking about whether I would teach my kids about Santa or not? I know some of you may be like that's the dumbest thing ever but anyways so out of now where I tried to tie in Santa to the second coming? You can imagine how that went!
Hahahah

I also tried a mcrib this week and it wasn't to bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment