Sunday, January 10, 2016

Christ was born for you! (Dec. 22, 2015)

My peoples. I am still with you. #dontplayaplayer.

We back in it! I feel like just the other day I was talking with you all about how last week went! And now here I am telling you about this week!

Well funny story's always are the best! So it's kinda gross to but here it is.  So we went to visit this lady that's living with ms. J.  Ms. J has a dog that doesn't have use of its back legs so it's kinda sad.  We pulled up to the house and the dog got out of the house and was just dragging the back half around and cutting himself up pretty bad on the pavement.😥 so me and elder Christensen showed up and they yelled at us to help catch this dog so we finally did and elder Christensen picks him up and he's facing Ms. J and the dog starts peeing all over her and I finally said something..

Back to the good stuff!

So on Wednesday night we visit this family that we have been teaching and we all sat around the campfire and taught the restoration and the kids loved it!   They understood the purpose for prophets and wanted the Book Of Mormon to find out so we invited them all to be baptized and they said yes! So we're excited to work with this family!

This week we did another Christmas stand "A Savior is Born" and this one guy kept showing up.  His name was Price so we decided to invite him to church and see what happens.  So we lined up a ride for him and picked him up with one of the members and when the member saw him he said elders you need to watch out this guy is bad. So the whole day we were freaking out thinks he was gonna go crazy on everyone but nothing ever happened! But we did have multiple members come up to us and ask us why we brought him.  So I guess that guy won't have the chance to learn more.. 🤔

We went to the Henries and had dinner! They are always so sweet to us.  They gave us gifts and also had us make gingerbread houses and it was hilarious!!

While at Pizza Hut I was kinda people watching and saw this older couple and they got their food and then reached over the table with one hand and held hands while they prayed and it was so powerful to watch these people and their strong testimonies just though how they loved each other and their motivation to give thanks.!

Today I will have a camera go down my mouth and check out my stomach!  I ask for prayers to find out what's happing inside of me! I just have been struggling with eating like a man. And not getting sick!

We had a gift exchange for district meeting this week and the sister that got me is hilarious.  So this last couple weeks I have talking about Santa and if I really want to teach this false doctrine to my children. And so I've been pretty mean to him so this sister got me a Santa shirt a Santa teddy bear thing and Santa candy! It was pretty
funny! Haha!!

I love this gospel... it's there for you!!

Love your letters and love boxes😍😍 thanks again! Love y'all.

Your boy elder Nelson!!!! 🤗





No comments:

Post a Comment