Sunday, January 10, 2016

How about those Panthers!

Oh joy! I get to send emails!

I am so grateful for all the love and support I get from you all! I feel like an only child with so much love upon me and I feel like everyone's best friend.! Thanks again for all you do for me🖖.

Funny story: do you know how the game "what are the odds" works? Well I'm gonna share how it works.  Let's say I was hanging out with my buddy Jessee and we saw this nasty looking bug on the ground.  I would say "hey Jessee what are the odds?" Meaning you pick a number like 1 out of 10 and then I would count down and say 1...2...3.. 8 and if we both said 8 then he would have to eat the bug... So elder Huff was cooking up some frozen chicken nuggets and I said what are the odds he said 10 so then I started to count down 1...2..3 and said 7 he said 7 and he ate the frozen chicken nugget! Super hilarious!!


So we went down to Concord and had a stand With the Concord sisters and shared the new video that the church came out with it was pretty fun. We met a lot of nice and people and some not so nice. Here is a
experience with one lady.  We asked her if we could give her a card and she said no I'm a Roman Catholic, and kept walking.  About 30 minutes or so goes by and she comes walking by and with that short amount of time her heart was softened and she said I'll take a card now! Isn't that amazing?? This gospel is so phenomenal!

While talking with this man we had a good convo about the Book Of Mormon and out of left field he said "let me ask you a question"? I said okay hit me! He said " what do you think about Trump?" I laughed and tried to get the convo back to the Book Of Mormon but next thing you know we were talking about how the government was gonna make a robot that was gonna be the antichrist? Anyways.......................


We had a fun Christmas breakfast party at the church and played Jeopardy with gospel stuff and it was fun but very hard! We had most of the bishopric on our side so we won! #mormonswag?

We went down to the motor speed way and saw the Christmas lights and
it was unreal they probably put more money into those lights then one
of the race cars!


I got nothing else! Hope this finds you well and hope you can pray today thats my only wish.



Latest addition to the district!
From left to right!
Sister Nansel: from Mesa Arizona.
Sister Daly: where ever pleasant grove school is in Utah!
Elder Christensen: from vernal Utah/ kinda
Elder Washburn: Syracuse Utah.
Elder huff: Cotten wood heights
Elder Nelson: where ever he wants!

This is brother rouse.




Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment