Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Holidays (Jan. 4, 2016)

Hello those that read! I'm so grateful for the love I felt this week!  Thanks again for all you do for me. I feel the love!

So here's the week in a nutshell!

One day we were trying to make a turn and fell into a ditch but don't worry with the skills Wyatt has taught me over the years i was able to get out of it!  This was Christmas Eve!

On Christmas Eve we had dinner at the Wrights! They are so good to us... they fed us pizza! Yum! The perfect Christmas Eve dinner. So then we made cookies and I killed it!  I also did a handstand competition with
the son Isaac, and totally won......nbd.  Now, Christmas morning, we went to the Dicksons and had breakfast and it was so good! Then I called home and it was so good to see the family.  Most of them missed me so much and it was pretty much them just crying.... And saying they love me #tellmesomethingidomtknow.........just kidding, we had some funny convos and I got to see some of the new nephews and nieces to the fam!.

After that we went home to plan and I kinda got an idea on making this sweet ball thing I'll try to send a video!.
Then we had dinner with the Esklsons and they had their two sons in town so we got to talk about missions and how fun they are.  Then elder Huff called home while I owned everyone in Mexican Train with dominos. It was a blast and I really didn't even win but they were fun.  

Earlier this week we had a Christmas party with half the mission and our mission president dressed up as Santa and walked around and hugged us... it was great. And then we played some games and after all was said
and done It was a good time.

We went to these old folks home to do some caroling and it was a great time!  We had the whole district there and we kept messing up on songs but don't worry... most of the people didn't have a clue what was going
on so! It was a blast! I kept thinking I wanted to run into the rooms where the people were sleeping and start singing "turn down for what?" but I never did...

So that's about my week!  Happy Holidays everyone!  Love you all!

y week! Happy holidays Everyone love

No comments:

Post a Comment