Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy holidays! From your boy🕴#EldaNeLs (Nov. 30, 2015)



I'm so grateful for each one of you and the letters you sent me throughout this week!  They have uplifted me and inspired me to change my life and to become more Christlike #change!!!!

So many things! First, I got to learn how to deep fry a turkey this last week and so I'm pumped to give that a shot when I get home.  I'm gonna do great I already know it! #bewareofprideboy

And then we went to Patriarch Larson's house and had lunch on Thanksgiving!  I was so stuffed it was unreal! So then we went home and had to get some planning and study's in so we pretty much sat on the couch until dinner and we ate at the Esklsons! They feed us like so much so I got sick and asked to lay on the couch pretty much the whole dinner it was sad ! But now I feel better!

We had this wonderful baptism for some people in the ward next to us!  Here's a pick of the one I got to interview!

We also had a lot of fun going bowling this last week and there's 6 people in our district and so we played against each other and we bet that who ever loses has to sing in the next district meeting.  It was a blast!  Of course our team won so I got to relax!!

During this week I have thought about what I'm grateful for and one member told me not to forget to be grateful for our spiritual body and for the chance we had to come here! And it kind of blows my mind of how ungrateful I am! But I am grateful for family!

There was a story shared about going on a trip to Lake Powell and they said okay you have all the money in the world! So we decided we would fly air force one of course and what not! And then to get the nicest toys and all the joys of the lake and then they put a twist would you go by yourself? And I thought it might be fun! But then I tried to think of any memories I had of just myself and there wasn't a whole lot of great ones! Then I thought of family and friends and the great and Truly amazing times I had with them and I realized this is how life after this life will be if I don't make sure I have done all the things necessary for my friends and family to be with me forever!! I love each one of you!!
Love you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment