Sunday, December 6, 2015

My First Prayer

What a powerful week!

So I'm gonna start with my favorite this week! We had the primary program this week.  Heart touching.  While listening to these kids sing the songs I thought of the videos the church put out about the 12 step program.  There was a lady that got into some bad addictions and got put in jail.  While she was in there she felt awful, she didn't think she deserved any love from God.  She said "the first prayer I uttered was a primary song."  I thought of
how much these songs will help each one of these kids through out their life.  I know when I feel tempted I reach into the child of me and sing a primary song and it helps each time!

I got to go on a exchange with Elder Ellis #zoneleader....... But he was great and we had some great jokes!  I was telling him about how I thought for the next zone meeting we should have each member of the zone be assigned to a person or object In the nativity and then to wear it and at the end of zone meeting we could take a photo.  He
replied "who's gonna be Jesus?" I said we don't have nine months.......Hahah hopefully all of you will reach into the funny side and think this is funny cause we probably laughed for 4 minutes!

So some of you hopefully remember my last companion Elder Hatch? So he is still getting me with jokes since he left.  My back has been killing me like really. I wake up in the morning and almost don't get out of bed at 630!. Awhile back I put 2 mattresses on my sleeping area so I thought that had to be it so I started to remove one and his huge bottle of water comes flying out???? And it was right under my back??  That guy got me good! I'll get him back..

We got to go on teams with the patriarch here and I'll tell you what that man is so guided by the Spirit it was unreal! He actually just got back form his second mission in South Dakota serving the Indians there..

Well I held a bunny.
Got a new bible.

Thanks for all the love you send my way! I feel truly  precious to each one of you! Especially to my parents cause I'm their favorite child 😉your secret is safe with me!

Love you all! May God bless you
Love elder Daniel Nelson.




P Day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment