Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Missionary Message

#hello! Tis my people!

So this last week has been a blast!  We have had a lot of fun times\gangsta/good!  
This one lady, her name is Linda, she is a member of the church, but won't go back so we're just here to serve her.👍On Wednesday, we went over to her house and did some fun things and I got to cut some bushes with a big electric cutting thing🔪 It was a blast!

Then we put our norm cloths on and went out with brother Allen! We went knocking a little but he told us of some great tips on how to help people feel comfortable, like my favorite one was "you knock on a door and step back behind a crack or off the porch and then when they answer we ask them if we can cross the line or if we can come up on the porch?"  It's so ridiculous it's hilarious!!  They totally fall for it and feel right at home!  We have done it a couple times and now I'm trying to perfect it!  FYI this method is
called "disarming"... so amazing!

There's this lady in our ward she is 94 years of age and is so nice!  She fell and got pretty banged up so we got to visit and I'm so grateful for old people they have so much love for the world!!  It's unbelievable!

We have an investigator named Charleen.  She's great!  She really loved the Plan of Salvation and how the Church is.  She said she believes the Book of Mormon is true and it's really exciting!  We are looking forward
to see her again!

The Reid's are great!  She just got called to be the mission meal lady and is so great at it!!  We got to go eat at her house and had a ton of ribs! Yummmm!

Well, my conversion is going great!!! Jesus loves us! I know it!

Here's my testimony... God lives! The Atonement is the healing power that can fix all things! God will lead us to what we need to do when we are obedient to the laws and ordinances!

I love my family and know it's eternal! In the name of Jesus Christ amen!

Thanks again for writing me! I'm so grateful for the packages and letters!  Please continue to write me and send me packages!
I love you all!!!

#1 member Linda 
#2 cheerwine I actually quit caffeine as of right now! 
#3 as a missionary we do not care about signs or anything that says "don't knock on our doors!"




No comments:

Post a Comment