Monday, April 13, 2015

Elder Nelson

This week has been really fun! It was bike week! #notmyfavweek

This week I have been reading over a lot of the conference talks and am loving them all!  Man do I love President Monson!

We got to work at the store house.  That was a blast!  These are some great people there!

In my area right now we have a lot of finding to do and so were on our toes looking hard.  I have been studying in Mosiah! I love that book.  There are so many great story's and I'm about to read over Abinadi and his death but he's my favorite because he doesn't care what others think... only what God thinks!

There was a lovely lady we met.  Her name was Kiri and she has about 10 cats, 4 dogs and lives in a beautiful home.  We started to talk with her and she was telling us about how God is all of us and that we're all Jesus and we wanted to understand where she was coming from but we just couldn't.  Especially due to the fact that she has had several near death experiences... she made sure that we knew that multiple times.  In the end we were able to teach about the Plan of Salvation and testify of Jesus Christ, our Savior!! #goodtimes

There's a member that lives in our apartment complex and he's been great lately!  He's a PI for (those who don't know what that means it's private investigator) so it's always hilarious talking with him and sometimes when we're leaving the apartment, if we see him, we will text him and say "we got a Visual."  If we see him, it's the best! He's the best!

We had zone meeting on Friday and it was a blast!  After, we had one of the Assistant's come to our area and that was so nerve wrecking, but he gave us a good report and he went his merry way.  His name is Elder Butler from Missoula, Montana. I tried so hard to find a relationship, but got no where.  I'll continue to work hard!

We got to help Sister Martin with some gardening that was fun!

Elder Blackett and I are doing our best!

I am so grateful for all the letters and packages... I love candy! Thanks for that!  I also love many other things like letters with pictures of my family/friends/Obama!!

Thanks again!  I love you all!😘




No comments:

Post a Comment