Sunday, April 26, 2015

Missionary

This week has been fantastic!

I'm so grateful for the letters and all the packages!  Don't hesitate to send me CDs with music... something must of happened when I asked y'all on the Christmas call cause I haven't gotten any.  It's probably the mail service! ;)


I got to go on exchanges with Elda Knibb.  He's from Washington and he converted only a couple years ago.  Both of his parents are not members.  He's a great guy! He is going home in a couple months which is pretty sad, but it's all good!

We had interviews with the President.  This was the last one so its pretty sad.  He's gonna be gone in no time! He's been great and I know he is a great servant of God!

We have little miracles each day, but it's hard to write them so I'm just gonna tell a couple of funny stories.  So we were teaching this girl and at the end of the lesson we asked if she would pray and she said "yes, I would love to start us off" and then who ever wants to can finish us?? So I kinda laughed and said I'll just pray! Not sure what kind of prayer it would have been but kind of wishing I didn't say it now!

We were trying to find a less active and we walked up and he had his headphones on and was looking the other way so we kinda waited until he turned around.  It was 5 minutes almost and I yelled a couple times saying hello Brother Brown!!? And after a few I was busting up cause it was just so funny!

So, I'm working on cutting out words that are yucky... here are some "crap," "nuts," "dude," "like."  It's really hard to do so its gonna take the rest of my life!

Well, we are trying to work through members right now and it's really hard, but we will endure! Here's a photo that made me think of home.  I love you all so much thanks for all you do!  I love you again! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment