Thursday, April 9, 2015

It's The Other Missionary

Well I've been transferred to good ole Colfax!  New address is on the side bar.

Please send as many letters and packages as possible to feel welcomed here!

This week has been crazy! I got transferred to an area that was my area like 2 months ago... Summer Field.  It's pretty cute down.  Here it's only us Elders in the ward!  I'm with elder Blackett.  He just got done training so he's way excited to get to work and I'm stocked too!!  This place is gonna boom! He's from Mapleten, Utah and mostly reads books so we don't have much in common, but I know I'm gonna learn a lot from this guy!

I have little to talk about... it's been pretty much finding most of the week.  This area is very dry and the pool is slowly filling with new peeps!

Something I learned from General Conference is how we need to learn how to start dancing more often? #jk
I feel like I always knew the dance moves but never heard the music so I'm hearing the music now it's amazing #churchisgood.

Fun things about it this area:
We drive a Ford Fusion #newestone 
We live in a brand new apartment so it's pretty nice!
There's a graveyard in the back of the church and there's only 6 LDS churches that have those! #win


That's pretty much it! I love my mission! I'll try to send some pictures of what's going on! See what happens is I can't take pictures on my iPad and so I take them with my camera #thankssistermiguel and then I
forget to bring my cord to take them off my camera to put them on the computer and send them to you all #repentanceisreal.

Well, that's all for now.  Sorry about the spelling on last week. I've been getting some pretty harsh letters about that!

I love you all so much and am grateful for all you do! Love Elder Nelson

#1 LAZER TAG
#2 #LDSCOF
#3 BISHOPS FAMILY IN LAST WARD




No comments:

Post a Comment