Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Missionary Message

This week has been norm but here's the sitch!  I'm grateful for all the letters and packages...keep 'um coming👍!

So we got to have a lot of fun! I got to go on an exchange with Elder Hettinger.  He's from Chicago and is the best!  He was a Spanish elder but got cut from the team and is trying his hand in the English world.  He's not doing to bad!!!

After that exchange, I went immediately over to the zone leaders and exchanged with them I got to exchange with Elder Zambarno.  He's nice and is from Cali.  We had a lot of fun, but their area is straight ghetto... I mean, I met a guy named Mr Cowboy!

We also had Stake Conference and it was a blast!  This lady came with us. Her name is Charleen.  She liked it, but it was long to sit in the same meeting!!!!

Sorry this letter is short! I love you all and am grateful for you all!

I know that the lord works through Obedient servants and as I become more worthy, He will lead me to those elect!!!!

#1 
#2 
#3 
#4 Elder Hettinger!
#5 Elder Zambarno
#6 Playing foosball with the zone leaders!









No comments:

Post a Comment