Monday, May 18, 2015

Missionary Work 101

Hello family! I love you all so much!  I'm so grateful for all the letters and packages they are so funny and sweet! Thanks so much!

Next week we will have pday on Tuesday!

Here's my week:

We had a lot of success!

We found this lady named Theodora aka Princess.  She loved taking to us!  She had talked to missionaries before and had referred us to a friend of her's named Kathy.  She lives up the street and after talking with Theodora, we went out to Cathy's house, knocked on the door and told her about how Theodora had referred her. She assured us that she had no idea who Theodora was, but she did, however, know a lady that was completely crazy down the street that fit all the descriptions of Theodora.  Elder Blanket and I laughed inside of our minds and enjoyed the moment and continued to teach!!

I love the gospel!

So, this Sunday we were able to get Theodora to come to church.  She let us know to pick her up around 12:15pm.  We showed up at her house at that time and she was not ready at all.  She told us that you take 20 to 30 minutes to get ready. I firmly stood my ground when I told her that 20 minutes would be perfectly fine.  We waited outside until about 12:35 and she showed up. We went to church she loved it!  She was making sure everybody knew her name is Princess which was hilarious!  In Gospel Principles, Lisa, another investigator that we had at church had asked for a water bottle.  While sitting in class, some lady came in the back door and had a water bottle ready to give to Lisa, but Princess thought it was hers and took it.  We had a laugh and we left and went and got my water bottle.  Sacrament was amazing! Church was good and the spirit was there!  Hopefully they'll continue to progress #Weaboutit

I love the gospel! I love the people! I love the world! I love Jesus! I love God! I love my parents! I love my friends! I love my family!

Thanks for all you do!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment