Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Mission

Well, got transferred #whatthe 

9100 Fishers Pond Drive, Apt. E1
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277


So this new place is pretty nice.  There are a lot of rich peeps and its really big!  There are three sets of missionaries here... Another set of elders and some sisters.  Huge ward!  

Thanks for all those who sent me letters.  I'm grateful for them.  I'm sorry I'm writing on this computer and I'm awful at it so its gonna take me awhile #sorry.

It snowed a bit and everyone freaked out.  We went to the store to buy milk and bread.  Its nuts!!!  They think they are gonna die! 

I'm with Elder Hughes from Tremonton.  He's been out for just over a year so were gonna try to kill it in this new area!

We're having a big change with how we use ipads and stuff on Thursday its gonna be sweet!  

Tim got baptized and is having fun back in Summerfield.  Sad to say goodbye, but had to happen.  Hope he's doing well.  Going to try to get a hold of him soon.

I don't need much.  I'm pretty good right now living the dream!
Thanks so much!!  I love you all so much and hope ya'll have a good week!

#1 dinner with the members 
#2new place 




No comments:

Post a Comment