Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Life 3

This week has been pretty good!  We have been teaching Tim and finally got him into the waters of Baptism! Yay!!  It's so very exciting!!  This last Saturday he dove in and has been changed since!  Yesterday he received the Holy Ghost and is now a member of the the church!!

On Wednesday, he was interviewed and shed some tears and really felt the spirit! So happy for him!

Had an exchange with Elder Smith.  He is a newer missionary and just talks with everyone. I'm so bad at that so I'm gonna start working on that.  His name is Elder Gill from Las Vegas! Get this story... so he got called to the same mission as his girlfriend at the time and they had to change it because they both felt like they would mess up.  Super cute huh? I love missionary work!  We learned a lot from each other and met a guy named Jeff who said he was "floating" and I almost lost my pistons #oldslang... but really!  So he said that churches are getting to much into the politics and we talked about how we don't care about that and all the good stuff about our church. He said how you can pretty much do what ever you want to in our church as long as you're living all the commandments and following all the teachings of the church and have a calling and go to the temple on a regular basis and go home teaching and do family history!

Holy smokes it sounds like we're building Gods Kingdom here on earth!  And we are!  Anyways, I love the gospel am grateful for it and all the love you can feel from it!

Transfers are gonna be on Friday for some reason and I don't know if I'm leaving yet so we will see! Hopefully staying!

Thanks for all you do I love you all!
Love elder Nelson 

1 after his interview
2 Elder Gill and I
3-4 right before Baptism





No comments:

Post a Comment