Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's a shame that we live in a world where people think parents love their children more then God does.

I'm grateful for this chance to write to you all as a whole and to share my thoughts about what's going on in the work.

I'm grateful for the love and kindness that I feel from each one of you all.

This week has been different. I have had a sore throat most of it and I'm about over it.  But this new training thing is hard! It's so stressful that I haven't gotten a cold sore my whole mission till this last week😒 I know awkward who wants to talk to a guy with a big ole thing on his lip. Gross😭 but on the reals it's crazy! I feel like I'm raising a child and anything I do might make him a bad missionary so it's hard to think about that.

Nothing to crazy happened this week.  We met a lot of new people like always it's just hard to find those who want to progress lately!!

This week we had a funny thing happen where Elder Huff wasn't looking and I hit him with my bike and he fell off and ended up on my back tire with the wheel grinding into his side! Hahaha super funny! He's alright so no worry's!

During fast and testimony meeting this man shared about how he was talking with his neighbor and his neighbor asked him don't you Mormons believe in becoming god and he was kinda surprised by this question so
he waited for the right way to answer.  He then asked him if he has kids and he said yes and he said do you want your kids to have everything you have plus some and he said yes and he said well why would you think Our Heavenly Father would want the same for you then what you want for your kids?. He then said its a shame we live in a world where parents think they love their children more then Heavenly Father loves us.

This week we got to help tile a mans floor in the ward who is a recent convert.  His name is Chris he and his wife joined not to long ago.  They have 5 kids and they are only about 40 or so and she just passed away and it's been pretty sad but he's holding it together pretty well.

I know service is a way to feel true Christ like love! I love these people I love the gospel!!!


I love you all and am grateful for all you do for me love Dan.


No comments:

Post a Comment