Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Every mistake is a chance to grow!

Thanks again for all you do for me!  So excited to write you this week.  

I'm grateful for all the love letters and kind words that everyone has said to me!

This week is been very interesting!

Wow on exchange with Elder Skinner!   We were biking down the street and some lady waved us down! Do you want to talk to us and we talked about how we can have hope in life because she's going through a hard time!
We able to meet with her in the next couple days at the church with a member and had a wonderful lesson! What a miracle!

We also met this man named David.  He was outside spraying down his flowers as me and elder Hatch walked by. We were a little bit scared of what he was going to do to us! He just look like a scary man but when we got talking to him he was very soft-hearted and he saw something with in us that made him want to look into the church.

One of the general authorities came to our mission! He is our area 70 Elder Kopsicka? Not sure if I spelled that right! Anyways, we had a very spiritual lesson.  He basically went off of the Spirit and taught us whatever he felt was needed! He talked of the full heart and how we need to have full hearts to talk to people and not be shy!

I found out that I will be training this upcoming transfer and Elder Hatch is leaving. Very sad but exciting to be able to train!  Hopefully I will be able to help this kid learn a little bit of how to teach how to preach the gospel.

We found this cheetah statue in the backyard and we decide to bring it in and we play fun games with it.  We always hide it in the places where our companions don't know and then he pops up that scares us! We have
now converted him to be the new signing object so when we leave this area we will sign it and it will be here for decades and be legendary!!!

I love my mission! I speak from deep in my stomach. I love you all so much and I'm grateful for their Christlike love each one of you has shown to me. Move forward continue to progress in God's gospel.  Continue to look for ways to improve your abilities to share the gospel!

I know that God loves!!!

Thanks again love you all so much!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment