Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Lord Can't Drive a Parked Car! (June 29, 2015)

I'm so excited for this email!!!  I'm grateful for all the letters and packages they were "the best I ever had"

So on the sad side I dropped my iPad and totally destroyed the thing.  It's gonna cost a lot of 💰 so pray for miracles.

Elder Galbraith is my new companion.  He is from Sugar City, ID "sweet little town."  He is from a family of 9 and is great and is super funny!  This transfer is gonna be great! I have almost already learned how to do the Rubik's cube from him!!

So early this week we went to a members house and ate meatloaf and I was excited to eat it so I stuffed myself and got pretty sick. When the time came for the message I told them that I cannot stay any longer and needed to leave it was super awk?

We had a leadership meeting and it was nice. Like my whole MTC district that I came out with were there and I got to ride with Elder Wild.  Being a district leader I guess makes the Zone Leaders call you all the time #overit #ilovethem.

So this last week we got signed up to go to a wedding for a dinner and it was the most awkward thing.  So we show up and I was thinking there would be like 40 or 50 people and we wouldn't even be noticed, but no.  The wedding was the size of our family and we popped out like a sore thumb.  It was awful. Then we got the food and it was pretty much meatballs.  Then, right before we were gonna leave, the first dance between the bride and groom started and we were just sitting there completely awkward.  It was fun!

Had our first District Meeting and learned a lot of things, but the best part was when I got to tell the District about getting back on Facebook!!! Yay!!!  But then I broke my iPad the next morning:(

I got to go on a exchange with Elder Wagstaff from Cali. He is a nice kid.  We walked around this area and got soaked when it started pouring rain.

The new president is here and we get to meet him this upcoming week and I'm very excited!

I love you all so much thanks for all you do!

Elder Nelson.

#1 Elder Wagstaff and my self soaked.
#2 Elder Galbraith and my self with #gushblunts



No comments:

Post a Comment