Sunday, July 19, 2015

We have love Christ! (July 6, 2015)

This week has been a glorious week! I am so grateful for all the letters and packages and birthday wishes!  They made me feel loved and needed in life!!!

My companion and I are getting along pretty well.  We have fun and just the other day I learned from him how to do the Rubik's cube and I finally finished by my self! I'm so proud of me😎 #workingonhumility

We had some miracles this week.  One of them was while riding our bike.  We got stopped by this lady and she told us she needed prayers and saw us and knew we were missionary's.  We prayed with her and shared some
of the Restoration. I know that God leads them to us or us to them!

We had a lot of fun and I was able to go on a exchange with Elder Hawkins who's from up in northern Utah! He's great and super smart! He has only been out for a couple weeks and is a great missionary! We saw so many miracles!

We got to meet the new mission president and his wife! They are so great and are from Alpine! Originally from American Fork! They are so great and I'm excited to learn from them!  They pump us up!

We had rips over at the Reid's for my birthday! It was great! Also, had a ice cream cake with some gush blunts and you know I love dem gush blunts🙏🏿!!

Giving a shout out to President Packer! He was a great man and servant of the Lord! RIP

Thanks for all you do for me! I love you all!!!!!!! Pray for America!  We need it!

Pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment