Sunday, July 19, 2015

The only money you'll need in Heaven is a testimony! (July 13, 2015)

I'm so grateful for all of you and the blessings I have received from you all!!!!!!

Been a little slow this week!

We went fishing on Monday and had a blast!

Not Monday story's to tell but I got to go on a exchange with Elder Lewis.  He is from Boise, Idaho and we had so many miracles!  We were able to set two baptismal dates and learned a lot from one another! It was a blast!

We had a zone meeting and we're gonna try to be less numbers driven cause it some times gets that way and we're just trying to reach quota.

We went to do service at an investigators farm and I got to clean out some stalls.  It was so nasty!  There was big poops and pee smell, but don't worry I made the girls do it #thatsajoke.  It was fun and we didn't get to ride any because #whitehandbook.

This is my sense, my peace, my Journal entry read it Elder Nelson.

Love you all so much can't wait to be with y'all!!!!

Stay classy my friends!

"That's my secret I'm always angry"!
Thanks again love you all!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment