Saturday, June 27, 2015

My New Assignment (June 22, 2015)

This week has been good.

Thanks so much for all the packages I have gotten! If any one of you have noticed my birthday will be on June 30th!  My wish is that all of you would buy me stuff! ;)  No, but really I would love a leather man... A real leather man. Thanks!

So this week we did a lot of service.  We helped move a family and while doing so I learned how bishops and wards are like in Miami. See, this man had served as a bishop and while doing so he would have role plays
of things that might happen.  Like, for example, if a crazy man came in with a gun trying to kill people.  They knew exactly where they would go to shoot the guy.  He said he told everyone to have a hand gun on them at
church?  Anyways, pretty hilarious!

We also got to help with a people called Montignards. They got pushed out of their country and now live here so we helped move bush and they were nice.  It was so hot... I was sweating like a pro basketball player!  #hot😘

We had an investigator who is 91 and is kicking strong! Here's a photo of him! Love him!

This week Elder Blackett is getting transferred :(.  Pretty sad stuff.  I'm glad I got to learn from him! He will do great work!

I also got called to be a District Leader!! Yay!! I'm excited, but very worried!!

I also found the Garden of Eden! (See picture below)

Well, I love you all!!  I hope I can continue to be diligent in His work!

Thanks for all you do 🙏🚳 love you all!

Elder Nelson





No comments:

Post a Comment