Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Sun Be Shining (June 15, 2015)

This week has been pretty fun!

Thanks so much for all you do and all the stuff you send my way!

Here's the thin... I love my family!

So, on Tuesday, we had a exchange with the Kernervilles elders and Elder Sherman came to our area.  He actually came out with me so it was fun to spend some time together and learn from each other (he is from Utah...go figure)

Then, the Zone Leaders wanted to do exchanges on Thursday so we did.  Elder Drake came to our area with me. He is from Texas and just FYI... everything is not bigger in Texas, I asked.  He is a really good missionary!  I loved his attitude for how much he wanted to baptize!

Our investigator Lisa moved back into our area! Yay!! We are pumped! Love it!

Not to much other to report back on! I love you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment