Saturday, June 27, 2015

You meet people for a reason, a season or a lifetime! (June 1, 2015)

Thank you all so much for the letters and the love this week!

Elder Blackett says hi! 

This week has been such a struggle.  We have had some downs and some ups!

First off, I would like to share my love for our apostle Elder Perry!  He was such a funny and uplifting speaker.  I wish I could have sat down and talked with him!

We had Zone Conference this week and the highlight was on finding! Yay!!  I love finding! President Craven also gave some kind of goodbye speech.  It was really sad.  I have come to love that man.  He's also hilarious and a divine servant of God!

Elder Hettenger and I went on a exchange! Yay! FYI he is a Spanish Elder and all the Spanish elders make fun of his name and call him Hitler.  It's way funny!  

One of our investigators, Theodora aka princes, was progressing so well and moving towards baptism and then we find out she's moving a block down the road right out of our area so we will pass her off to some other missionary's!

Lisa was progressing so well.  She finished 1 Nephi and was breaking into 2 nephi and she told us she is moving back to Virginia.  Awful news for two hungry missionary's, but she will be in good hands!

We had a classic concert at the church this last week it was really pretty.  I love classical music.

I'm doing good, having a blast and excited for the next step!

Thanks again for all that you all do for me!  I'm very grateful!

Love you all!!!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment