Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The love of Christ

This week has been great thanks all for the wonderful letters and for all the support! Sad to inform those that sent me stuff to the last address I gave you was wrong here is the one that is correct 725 Shorman Lane apt #13 Lenoir, NC 28645.

Anyways, I got a new comp this last week my first real change in the mission field was super worried but turned out okay.  He likes reading the scriptures and taking long walks with his companion in the morning! But really he is great!!  Here is a good story for you all!  So my comp got called to serve in Australia 2 years ago and started his mission waiting for his visa here in Lenoir! Here is where it gets good!  He went to Australia for about 14 months and then on Christmas Eve he totaled the mission car and got pretty banged up! He went home because of some things like reaction to shots and others things.  Anyways, he wanted to come back out for his last 6 months and they said you're going back to where you started so anyways that's my comp Elder Smith from Morgan, Utah 22 years of age!

My week has been normal nothing to crazy had the chance to help Sister Roberts with her home.   We cut down around 5 trees that were growing into her home.  They were huge no joke! I'll have to send a video but tonight I can't because of the lateness of my message! But after the service she glowed like a Christmas tree no joke she loved us!  I loved doing it we got to run the chipper and most of you know how boss I am with putting away trees!🌲 Anyways, I love service!

Here's the thing... our area is in the dumps right now and we're trying to get her back up and running like a good area! So I'm digging deep for stuff in this email!

Anyways, I got people to baptize love you all!!!

Love Elder Nelson❗️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment