Monday, October 6, 2014

God's Good Buddy!!

This week has been great I'm sure you are all are aware of my cancer!  Jk but for reals this week has been a good one hope all of you had the chance to watch General Conference! I know I did and I had a blast!! I
stayed awake during the whole thing probably the first time in my entire life!! That's exciting!!

Last Monday turned into a sad day one of our converts had her kids taken away and she can't talk to her husband and she is now in a shelter home.  It's been rough for her this week but she has so much faith she even came to all of the General Conference! She knows she has to trust in God that's the only way she'll get her kids back!

We have been finding and meeting a lot of people luckily there are a few nice people that we talk to that light up our day!  It's hard to find all day and not talk to a single person you talked to but hope they have more understanding of our religion!

Transfers are this next week and I think my companion will be getting transferred so keep me in you're prayers that I will be able to take over this area like a boss #aboutit.

I have been reading the Book of Mormon ever morning and it helps answers questions through out the day!! I love the BOM and hope all of you will have time to ready it!!

We went to Brother Shipps house he is one of the funniest old man in the branch.  He got the new iPhone 6 and was showing us all the cool things about it and I took some selfies with him!

We moved a member and I was able to shoot a cute little time lapse video... I'll send it!!

Anyways, I love you all and say thanks for the wonderful letters and prayers you send my way!!



No comments:

Post a Comment