Monday, October 27, 2014

ATONEMENT

Hello all.
This letter will be short because of the little story's I have!

Well Ronnie is one of the sisters' converts and he has a pretty neat
story.  He was baptized and confirmed a member yesterday! The sisters
met a guy at Micky Ds and he wanted them to stop by but gave them the
wrong address! So the sister went to this area and thought, "You know
what? We're here for a reason.  Because of their great faith, they asked
the member they were with; which house should they should knock on; number 14.
They went and knocked on this door and Ronnie answered and said, "I
was just praying for a sign on what I should do right now with my
religion." Pretty sweet stories, gets me pumped for mission work!

Our pool of investigators has dried up and we cannot found the house to
refill this bad boy but we never give up!
So that being said I don't have many stories to share!

We went and saw a les active member, Ken.  I have never met this guy but
he kind of runs this apartment place.  He told us a neat story about
how one night he got a knock on the door from a man in his complex
about his wife locking him out and he was covered with wax! So Ken
tells him he doesn't have a key and tells him to get.  So a couple
months later he sees out the window that same man, bleeding and
staggering across the parking lot! Cops are called and turns out he is
dead and his wife stabbed him like a ton of times and then locked him
out and barricaded her self in!

I just want to share with you all that I know though the atonement
this lady can be relieved of her sins and be forgiven! I love the
atonement 
And I love all of you keep in touch.  Love, Elder Nelson

Sent from my IPad



No comments:

Post a Comment