Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello my family!

This week has been a lot of fun! So Monday we had a blast at the church! One of the elders has this game called spike ball and we played it a bunch!

Wednesday was a blast too!  We went over to the Doyal and had dinner with
them.  Sister Doyal made us scarves!!  They are the best!  

Thursday was the best! We had lunch at the bellows and after we ate we called home and that was a blast of course! I love my family and hope they are still thinking about all the things I said even the stuff
about music and sending it to me! Thanks again! Can't wait!! :)

Then after we called we had some pie with the Bellows and my stomach was hurting.  We went home about 4pm and dinner was in 30 so I took a nap and tried to calm my stomach down.  Nothing was working it was just sitting in my stomach and getting biggie.  We went to the Lindsay's and they had cafe rio salads and it was "the best" and I put down as much as I could but I then realized that I wasn't feeling good and that I
might throw up so I sat back in my seat and didn't say a word.  We went home and tried to work that food out!

Friday we were walking down the road and some old guy that the elders were teaching a long time ago said "hey elders" and he wanted to learn more! We're excited!

Transfers came and we heard nothing and then the sisters called us on Sunday and said they are being taken out of the area and it was pretty sad... no more sisters in this area.  So we are gonna get the people they
are teaching and were freaking pumped! We went over today and picked up all their food so we got like so much food!!  Also, we are changing districts and I'm jacked out of my mind for that because we have more peeps in our area and then he sadly said "no more Spanish elders" :(😭 My Spanish is gonna be not so bueno now!

Also, we get the car 2 weeks then we have to bike for a week... I'm excited!

Anyway I love you all and hope you can enjoy these photos of me opening some presents!

#livingthedream








No comments:

Post a Comment