Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year's!!! #theyearoffun

What a great week on New Year's Eve!  We had a lot of success and found some fun people! 

A member called us to help him move into his house so we went and helped him.  Then he said "y'all have a dinner?"  and we didn't.  We were thinking we would probably just go somewhere to eat.  He then took us to Red Robin and and we stayed for like 2 hours cause they didn't want us to go outside because everyone was drunk. So we chatted and then we left and while we were walking out I looked at the TV and saw Happy New Year's and it was the best!!! I cried! 

Now the year is 2015 and we woke up and nothing happened.  Nothing had changed only the date so we freaked out! We have a lot of dinners this week so I would like to thank everyone at home for feeding the missionary's cause then I receive dinners!  Elder Smith and I have set a lot of goals and are jacked up to complete those goals! 

This week I have been more focused then ever because the last couple weeks have been really bad.  For instance, Christmas week we only had 5 lessons which is awful but we all know it's not about the numbers but sometimes you still want to be busy.  Anyways, so this week we have pushed really hard and we tried to teach at doors and we were able to teach 14 lessons and hoping for more this next week! 

Sorry for the short message but not to many crazy things.  We have  been searching out all the sisters records because it's only us here in the Summer Field Ward.

Thanks for all the prays!  I love you all and wish you a Happy Hew Year!! I'll try to write more next week! 


Sent from my Ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment